ORBIS to also Feature Latest in Reusable Packaging Products
ORBIS Corporation, a leading international manufacturer of sustainable reusable packaging and an expert in supply chain optimization, will be at Pack Expo in Chicago in November to walk customers, system integrators and media through its “5-Step Supply Chain Optimization Process” which the company just revealed to the public this year. A member of the Reusable Packaging Association, ORBIS will exhibit in the Reusable Packaging Pavilion.
ORBIS’ 5-step process of supply chain optimization improves the flow and management of product throughout the customer’s supply chain, for overall cost reduction and maximum extraction of sustainability efficiencies. At Pack Expo 2014 audiences will receive a personal first-hand tour of this process from the experts who manage it for Fortune 500 international companies. The process, which offers customized solutions, measurable ROI and organized sustainability, as well as significant environmental benefits, has been a proven success for many of today’s leading companies in the industrial, consumer, food and beverage industries.
In addition to featuring its “optimization process,” ORBIS will also showcase new reusable packaging products and services they’ve developed to help companies move product safely and efficiently within the supply chain, with significant cost reduction. Demonstrations at the ORBIS booth will include an array of innovative designs the company has developed to shift traditional thinking for reusable packaging and how those new designs benefit customers:
- Reusable Packaging Management (RPM) Services for Beverage– A comprehensive display of ORBIS’ RPM services for the beverage industry. Featured will be:
- SmartTrak– ORBIS’ proprietary asset tracking software.
- NovaLock Pallet– A durable, impact-resistant pallet that supports a wide variety of plastic and metal containers.
- PureMaxx Top Frame– A new technology with the strength and durability needed for today’s rugged applications.
- Picking and Fulfillment – Specially designed for high-speed automation, ORBIS offers Picking Totes that give its customers superior performance along multiple steps in the supply chain.
- OPTE Bulk, Sleeve and Top Cap System – This 1200mm x 1000mm bulk container has a first-of-its-kind latch that allows workers to engage and release sleeves, without bending at the waist.
- 40 x 48 Plastic Pallet Innovations – From rackable pallets made with x-ray detectable material, to halogen-free and fire retardant options, ORBIS will show pallet designs they have developed in response to growing needs they’ve observed within the marketplace, specifically about food safety initiatives.
ORBIS will also present two on-floor seminars at the booth, giving attendees a chance to learn how today’s largest companies are currently driving efficiencies within their supply chain through the use of reusable plastic packaging:
- “Optimize Global Shipments with Customized Dunnage Solutions”- Monday, November 3, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. in the RPA Learning Center, Booth #6866.
- “Integrating Reusable Packaging within an Omni-Channel Supply Chain” – Monday, November 3, 2014 from 2:00 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. in the RPA Learning Center, Booth #6866.
WHAT: ORBIS Corporation will showcase their 5-Step Supply Chain Optimization Process for the first time, as well as demonstrate new reusable plastic packaging products and designs designed to significantly increase operational, financial and environmental sustainability for industrial, consumer, food and beverage industries.
WHERE: PackExpo at McCormick Place in Chicago. Booth #6700 in the Reusable Packaging Pavilion.
WHEN: Nov. 2-5, 2014
CONTACT: Heather Markovich, for ORBIS Corporation at 414-299-3965, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about ORBIS Corporation and its product lines, visit www.orbiscorporation.com. For a detailed list of the new products and designs referenced in this media alert, please feel free to contact me.
About ORBIS Corporation
ORBIS helps world-class customers move their product faster, safer and more cost-effectively. Using a proven approach, ORBIS experts analyze its customers’ systems, design a solution and execute a reusable packaging program for longer-term cost savings and sustainability. Using life-cycle assessments to compare reusable and single-use packaging, ORBIS also helps customers reduce their overall environmental impact. ORBIS Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Menasha Corporation, the 3rd oldest family owned business in the United States. As a steward of sustainability, ORBIS is committed to a better world for future generations. ORBIS tracks and measure our own resource utilization to continuously conserve natural resources and reduce waste. For more information, please visit www.orbiscorporation.com, www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-corporation, www.facebook.com/ORBISCorporation, or www.youtube.com/orbiscorp.